Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Can you help me with my depression?

I'm 28 yo male no degree, worked call centers for few years, quit many jobs, did nothing for last few years, no idea idea what to expect or what to do or don't find anything interesting after doing it for a while... everything gets me feel like my life is getting suffocated doing it...I stress every second, guilty of no success, no marriage, no life itself... what should I do?

Go out on the street and beg on your knees for pity sex everyday.

Listening music is the best treatment of depression. Forgot your past and focus on your work and whenever you feel alone try listening party song with loud volume.

• Darcie

Hello 👋,

First of all, you need purpose in your life. Go to the library 📚 and research a bunch of stuff that piques your interest. Find the thing that makes you tick ✅.

Have you ever considered making your life usefully for others as well? Maybe do some volunteering for a good, ethical and animal-friendly charity? You could volunteer at an ethical charity shop. You could volunteer with beach cleaning. You could volunteer with children, You could volunteer at an old people’s home, a hospice, an animal rescue/shelter/sanctuary.

Also, have you ever considered veganism and animal rights activism? Even if you have misconceptions, please, please research all of this...

Have you ever considered adopting an animal? Please do plenty of research both on the species and any breeds/types/mixes that you may have in mind first. I was talking with someone recently about “A Street Cat 🐱 Named Bob” and they reckoned that animals do change your life... Please also be sure to adopt a rescued animal. Not all rescued animals have behavioural problems, you can get puppies and kittens in rescue and you can get purebreds in rescue. 

Please also get therapy ASAP. It could be counselling, art therapy, psychotherapy, CBT, another talking therapy, hypnotherapy or any other therapy. Some therapy could really, really help you, especially if you do the other things as well...

Thank you 😊.

Best Wishes to all,

Rory.

Have the best day and night ever!

Do you think you might be depressed? Here are some of the signs and symptoms to look for— 

http://gestyy.com/w53KSE 

and tips for getting the help you need.

visit - http://gestyy.com/w53KSE

A good frame of mind essentially rewrites your life's script.  Then as a job, go from door to door. Thank them for the chance and give them a business card if a job is available.  Be nice to the administration.  Maybe a card.  Change comes differently to different people. And,  defeat defeatism. For activities, there are meetups in almost all areas.   That suffocation will be lessened.  Be strong and have a happy holiday season.

What Is True Success?

Is it to follow your dreams? To have all your wishes come true? Or is it something deeper?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201410/

Depression—How to Treat It

WHAT KIND OF DEPRESSION?

The effectiveness of any particular medical approach depends on what type of depression a patient has.

Find out what depression type you have, below...⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

find a job you like and stick with it.

got to a doctor, nobody on here will help you