Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Does Pedo Prince, Andrew, have any remorse for his actions?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely not, other than he's been caught out. He's the biggest sleaze in the RF. He's been reported as being his mother's favourite child, something I will never understand. I never did like the spoilt, arrogant pig, especially after forcing open and damaging the gates in Windsor Great Park because he couldn't be bothered taking a one mile detour. 

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I think he ended up the way he is BECAUSE he's reportedly, and up to now (?) his mother's favourite son.   Spoilt and very naive brat.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Andrew feels remorse that he did not end the friendship earlier, when it was first brought to his attention that Epstein was jailed for having sex with under-aged teenagers.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course not, he knows he can't be touched.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Something I hate about today is all the paedo accusations, say if 16 year old boy fooled about with a 15 year old girl, years ago nobody would bat an eyelid but it's dangerous now, he could be branded a paedo when he isn't really. People need to get a life and remember what a paedo actually is, it not an older teen fooling about with another older teen. As for Prince Andrew, no comment because no conviction.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He is alleged to have fooled with a 17 year old, who according to you magically will become an adult their next birthday even though every rational person knows it doesn't work that way. In the UK the age of consent is 16, so I'm not sure how 17 is illegal. 

• Of course. 15 is under 16. 17 is over 16. Age of consent is 16. Very easy to understand.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That pompous git wouldn't know the meaning of the word.He's disgusting.

• 4 weeks ago

There are allegations that have been made against the Duke of York, none of them suggests he is a paedophile. He is alleged to have slept with a 17 year old. As the age of consent is 16, having sex with a 17 year old is neither paedophilia nor illegal. If he has broken the law, he will be charged and tried in court. There have been no charges despite extensive investigations. It is not illegal to have a friend who is a criminal.

• Clo
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Anne was found guilty over a dog attack.  https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/21/monarchy

• 4 weeks ago

I have my own opinions about Andrew. I dont like him and think he is as guilty as hell.

But, I own them. I am content to declare my opinions, suspicions and beliefs.

If anyone wants a debate.... bring it on

If you are going to come on a site like YA! and state inflammatory views, AT LEAST have the balls to NOT act like an anonympous spineless coward

• Yeah, well......I have plenty of strong opinions and have had to stop people searching my old questions and answers.... But I have never felt the need to go anonymous in any questions or answers. either you own it or you dont.

• 4 weeks ago

Pig Prince Andrew is a bad liar, a privileged little ****, and knew what he was about. No, ofc he doesn't. Men routinely abuse women and children and care nothing about it. I pray for all victims and that if these men are not punished (his money and power got him a pass methinks) in this life that in the next one they burn in one place, hell. Preferably forever. 

• 4 weeks ago

British royals should learn from japanese emperor family, low profile all the time

• angeleyes4 weeks agoReport

How long did it take for the general public to find out this information? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.