I have a Dodge Ram 50, Mighty Max. I need a automatic transmission cable. I can't find one online. Does anybody know where I might get one?

Update:

1990 Dodge Ram 50

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Do you have the broken one? And where are you located? There are places that exist that can make it for you in a matter of minutes if you can't find it to order at an auto parts store. What you can't get at an auto parts store for a "4 wheeler" you should be able to get at a Dodge dealer for it. I'm a diesel mechanic that works on all kinds of equipment including farm and earth moving equipment, semi's, fire and other EMS vehicles that have all kinds of special parts and cables and levers that we have to sometimes custom make in our shop.

If you can't get it at a dealer or store I'll be surprised, but reply to this comment and I'll give you contact info and we'll see if we can make it for you.

• 3 weeks ago

I guess you didn't check eBay I just went there they have Bunches of them for $38

• 3 weeks ago

you could try and see if amazon has them since they have everything

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your internet search skills obviously suck. This took less than a minute to find. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mop-52107846aj/... (Fits 1987-1994)

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Anonymous did the work for you. Try also a universal type which probably will not be costly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

is it really a Mitsubishi ????  Mitsu is now a French company ...........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.