My 6 year old daughter says she was hit by a boy on her bus that lives in our apartment complex. How should I handle the situation?

If this is a school bus you'd go to the school to report it. If it's a city bus all you can really do is try to talk to the boy's parent(s) about it. But TBH a six year-old shouldn't be riding a city bus alone anyway.

Kids will be kids and how do you know she doesn't also hit other people?

I am sure the boy had a good reason to hit her.

talk to his parents about it

• Linda

This happened to my son when he was little. It took me a while but I found the boy's parents and knocked on the door and had a firm talk with them and said if it happened again, I would take action. It never occurred again.

Hit the boy back, duh

Beat the **** outa that lil fag. Cut off his balls and feed them to him covered in marina sauce maybe with fettuccine. 

• @Chris. I think i should do that to your mother! I will go to your mother's house and use a sharp kitchen knife to slice her clit, vulva and even her labia minora then i will cover her clit, vulva and labia with carbonara sauce and feed her severed private areas into your mouth, sounds yummy?? :)

If it was me I would talk to the principal and buss driver or call the parents

• Orla C

Contact the parents, say there may have been an incident, and ask them if you can talk to the boy and find out his side of the story. 

It happens. Their kids. Get over it. She might even be lying.