My 6 year old daughter says she was hit by a boy on her bus that lives in our apartment complex. How should I handle the situation?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If this is a school bus you'd go to the school to report it. If it's a city bus all you can really do is try to talk to the boy's parent(s) about it. But TBH a six year-old shouldn't be riding a city bus alone anyway.

• 3 weeks ago

Kids will be kids and how do you know she doesn't also hit other people?

I am sure the boy had a good reason to hit her.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

talk to his parents about it

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

This happened to my son when he was little. It took me a while but I found the boy's parents and knocked on the door and had a firm talk with them and said if it happened again, I would take action. It never occurred again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hit the boy back, duh

• 4 weeks ago

Beat the **** outa that lil fag. Cut off his balls and feed them to him covered in marina sauce maybe with fettuccine. 

• @Chris. I think i should do that to your mother! I will go to your mother's house and use a sharp kitchen knife to slice her clit, vulva and even her labia minora then i will cover her clit, vulva and labia with carbonara sauce and feed her severed private areas into your mouth, sounds yummy?? :)

• 4 weeks ago

If it was me I would talk to the principal and buss driver or call the parents

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Contact the parents, say there may have been an incident, and ask them if you can talk to the boy and find out his side of the story. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It happens. Their kids. Get over it. She might even be lying.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.