Can I safely assume this?

I am in my 20's and my mom used to have a picture of me on her keychain. In her room, she has no real pictures of me at all. All of her pictures are of my two brothers - one who is only 2 years younger than me and one who is 18 years old. It is so bizarre because she only has two pictures of me up and they are with me and my family. She has none of me alone. She has at least about 50 pictures up of only my brothers. We do talk and I am not a bad person at all. I'm very good, smart, kind, and pretty. I always was a good child when I was young.

Can I safely assume she doesn't like me?

• d j

You're mistaken.

Fewer pictures don't mean anything.

Your mom has real memories with you.

If your parents love and care for you the same, then there is nothing to worry about.

Sigh....this is all childish.

i wouldnt assume anything, i would just ask her about it

When we assume something we make anAss of ourselves

Take a pic of yourself have it printed and frame it. Give it to your mom.

If your mom doesn't like you, you'll know it. You just seem very vain and proud. If you ha an abusive parent, trust me, keychains would be the last thing on your mind.

The only thing any of us can safely assume is that you're a troll. 

We can safely assume you are the same troll posting other similar questions