Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 3 weeks ago

What age did you put your little one in their own room and bed?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

From birth with our now 27 year old daughter.

After a few months with our now 24 year old daughter who was in her own crib, but in our room. She had severe reflux and needed to sleep with the head of her crib elevated.

• 3 weeks ago

My 7 year old I say she was independent early. Never slept with me unless she falls asleep watching a movie. My 3 year old still in bed with me. We'll put him in his bed and he'll sneak in our room and we wake up and he is at the foot of the bed.

• GB
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

My daughter slept in a crib from birth, which I moved into her  room at about  10 weeks.  I thought it best that she was in my room while she was waking for night feeds.  She was four months old when I moved her into a bigger cot.

• 3 weeks ago

My kids slept in their cribs right from the beginning. We lived in a townhouse so their bedrooms were just a few feet away. It worked out well.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

From the day they came home from the hospital. All the research I read recommended this would be best in order to avoid the trauma of changing over later.

• edward
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

4 months. He sleeps in his own room right next to ours. He sleeps in his own bed in there. We have a little gate so he doesn’t just roll off the side but he has his own room and his own bed

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

3 or 4 .

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

All 3 of my kids were sleeping their own bed (crib) by the age of 4 months. You have to teach them early otherwise you are going to be like some parents I know who have a child who is 8yrs old and still sleeps with them. They are all now young adults and have healthy sleeping habits.

• no
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

she was 7 ........

• 3 weeks ago

i will answer in reverse because i'm 27 and single, my father died in 1999 and i slept with mum until i was 19. i then went to my own room and stayed there and i'm here now. i know it sounds horrible but that is how i felt back then. cheers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.