Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Why is my dog sick?

I own a seven month old Mastidoodle. Usually, she's a very happy and hungry dog. Lately, she's been wanting to be left alone and barely touched the food I give her. She's vomited a couple of times (usually when we first wake up) and just sleeps all day. I have no idea what is wrong with her, and if it helps, I feed her a raw diet and I haven't spayed her yet.

NO such thing as a Mastidoodle, you bought an ill bred worthless mutt. It like may have parvo or other issues since its a BYBer mutt and needs to be rushed to a vet 

• Maxi

Regardless of what you feed her or if she is spayed or not..... your dog is ill and needs to go to the vet to find out exactly what is wrong

• *****

The only person who can tell you what's wrong with your dog is a veterinarian, after examining your dog and likely running some tests. It could be anything from a virus to a blockage in her digestive tract, and quite a lot of other possibilities. Please seek vet care before your pet ends up dead.