Dull pregnancy pain. Is she moving?

This may sound funny, but this is the only way I can describe it. 

In my lower abdomen, where my stomach is the tightest, I will feel a dull pain at some times. Then way I describe this pain is just like someone poked my stomach. Is she moving? Is that what this is? It’s happened twice while I was walking and felt like I ran into someone’s finger haha... 

Also, if you think this is something I should bring up to my doctor please let me know. I have an appointment tomorrow. 

• Kerri

Fetal movements don’t generally feel “painful”. In very late pregnancy, fetal movements can be very uncomfortable though not necessarily painful. I’m assuming you’re very early pregnant if you aren’t sure yet if you feel movement, but even so, first felt movements feel like gas bubbles, or light fluttering, not painful. A growing abdomen can cause periodic pain as muscles and skin stretch and this is normal. Any pain should be brought to your OB’s attention though to be safe.

• Suzy Q

You sometimes feel like someone pokes you?

That sounds very normal. It happens because someone pokes you. :-) 

• Juana

I'd get checked for fibroids. I had one during pregnancy and it cause a specific dull pain in my abdomen the entire pregnancy.