Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Can Precum get you pregnant ?

I was chilling with this girl I went to the bathroom and peed and came back. She started to jerk me off but I never came. I’m scared she might have gotten some Precum on her hand and finger her self. She was laying on the bed for like 10 mins afterwards and she started to change but I’m scared that she could get pregnant from the earlier Precum. Is it possible 

Troll women usually get pregnant from dried sperm sitting on something they touch.

Yes! precum can get a girl pregnant. It only takes one sperm to penetrate the egg

• sarah

Yes, precum CAN get you pregnant...but in the situation you just described, the chances of pregnancy are not even worth talking about. She's more likely to hit the lotto and then die from a lightning strike than she is to get pregnant with your illegitimate child, lol.

• L

Yes. Unless you had a vasectomy, there can be motile sperm in "pre-***". If you have to ask this question, you probably don't want to get into the "position" again.