Is it Soviet like for Roger Stone to face years in prison for lying while Schiff openly lies about Trumps transcript on live TV and its OK ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

bruh wtf is soviet you dumb boomer

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Schiff's paraphrase was satiric and not offered as a literal statement. I'm more concerned with Trump's lies about all the traitors he has discovered in his administration and his suggestions that they be severely punished.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

So it's OK for Trump to urge super loyal patriots to assault them.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Transcripts? What transcripts? All Trump provided were heavily-redacted memos of his telephone calls, memos that he took great pains to hide, when he thought that he could get away with that. Calling them transcripts does not make them transcripts.

Somehow, it is much easier to find evidence of lies from Trump and his minions than it is to find evidence of lies by Schiff.

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Don't you think that Trump would have said something if that were a real transcript and it had been altered? James, I have a really nice bridge to sell you. Get in touch. I can also sell you some beautiful swampland in Florida.

• 3 weeks ago

Schiff was not under oath when he made the statements, so he is not guilty of perjury That is the difference..

• James
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Gross lying to the American people especially to those who think he is telling them the truth because he is a powerful public servant is worse than lying under oath in a back room . It is Soviet like . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.