i just accidentally drank a cup of bleach?
i was drinking water in my garage because i was playing my guitar and i left to do the laundry i accidentally threw out the cup your supposed to use for bleach so i was using a glass i poured in to much bleach in the glass and only poured in all i needed i was going to clean it out later and went back to playing guitar i saw the glass and thought it was my cup of water and took a big sip of it now i feel sick and im throwing up what should i do.
- AnnLv 78 months ago
Troll. If you drank a cup of bleach, you would be in the hospital with a severely burned esophagus.
- Jerry SLv 78 months ago
see a doctor at once.
- 8 months ago
An ammonia chaser works wonders.
- Anonymous8 months ago
You most likely did not swallow all that much and spit it out while it was in your mouth. A little harsher than soap in the mouth. Lots of water to drink to dilute it. Read the bottle while your eyes still work. It will say what to do. Maybe some Fleecy?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 8 months ago
i would go to the ER
- daniel gLv 78 months ago
You mean a small sip. Yuck,,don't do that again.
- mermelizLv 78 months ago
Yeah, right and you're still alive to talk about it! I don't think so! Troll alert!
- elhighLv 78 months ago
No you didn't.
- BobLv 78 months ago
I love a nice cup of bleach in the afternoon.
- Elaine MLv 78 months ago
Looking at the bleach bottle's instructions on the side would be a start. Then calling your local hospital would be #2.