Anonymous

Pregnant with married man's baby, should I pretend it's my boyfriend's?

I've been seeing this wealthy guy (let's call him Don) who I've had intense feelings for for a long time. However he is a womanizer and never settles down with anyone. We have been on and off for a while. He has an old school friend (let's call him Andrew) who is also wealthy and has been married for more than a decade now and has five children with his wife. Andrew's wife does not like Don because she feels his hedonistic lifestyle is a bad influence on Andrew so she's told Andrew to cut off ties with Don. Don hates her for this and has been wanting to get back at her.

Andrew has always been faithful and has pretty much only been in a relationship with his wife his whole life. Don has always taunted him about this and encouraged him to explore sexually with other women outside his marriage. Lately Andrew confided in Don that he and his wife haven't been having sex because she is always so tired with the kids. Andrew was getting restless so Don decided he wanted me to seduce Andrew, both to help his friend and get back at his wife. Because I'm in love with Don, I thought this would help him see that I would do anything for him so I agreed.He introduced us at a party at Don's house where Andrew was without his wife. We hit it off and I felt sparks fly between us. Don told Andrew that I was interested in him and suggested that I was a good choice for him. For the next few days, Don would find out where Andrew and send me to pretend I'd run into him coincidentally. 

The second time this happened, Andrew said we should get lunch together and took me to a restaurant where admitted he had feelings for me. He also said he picked the restaurant because it was far away from his wife's circle of friends so no one would recognize him. I asked him if he wanted to come home with me afterwards and he agreed and we had sex. 

Since then Don has been secretly arranged more meetings between me and Andrew like letting us stay over at his house for the night while Andrew claims he is on a business trip or sometimes after he is done with work and before he goes home. Andrew's wife would check his texts so Don would act as the go-between and communicate for us so Andrew's wife wouldn't know what's going on. 

After a few sexual encounters, Andrew sent me flowers with a note that although he enjoyed our time together, it was time to end things. He said his wife was a very jealous woman who was getting suspicious and if she found out, she'd divorce him and he loved her too much for that. 

Don was very happy that his plan succeeded and that Andrew had finally cheated on his wife. However, I've since realized that I am pregnant and I am 100% sure the baby is Andrew's.

I haven't been with any other guy while I was with Andrew including Don. However after learning I was pregnant, I did sleep with Don to celebrate the success of his plan. Now I am wondering if I should tell Don the baby is his so he might stay with me. I am afraid he will tell me to abort the baby if he finds out it is Andrew's or he might tell me that he is not interested in raising another man's baby. 

I thought about telling Andrew but I know he is a good man and I don't want to break up his family and spoil his life. I know if I asked him for help, he would give it to me and might even leave his family for my baby and I really don't have enough feelings for him to want to be with him. What should I do in this case? I don't want to abort the baby and I really want to end up with Don.

While someone so proud of functioning as a sexual party favor probably shouldn't be raising a child...a truly conniving person would name the father and happily receive the inflated child support he could afford to pay. Not saying anyone with any morality or scruples would do that... Just saying the possibility exists. Although for the good of society you should probably terminate this pregnancy and never contact these pimp daddies again.

This is way too much like a complicated math question to be for real.

If you are really pregnant, get an abortion and dump both of these idiots.

• Alan H

No.   The married philanderer is responsible for maintenance 

• K M

I wouldn't tell him that it isn't his baby. He knows that there is a possibility of that when he sets you up with other guys. He is turned on by the thought of you having sex with other guys. Unprotected Sex! If you enjoy that kind of like style, I would say just stick with what you've got. Have the baby, tell him it's his. And when he sets you up with someone of a different race, ask him if he wants you to use protection. If he doesn't, just enjoy the ride. You've got to realize that this man really does love you! Giving you the gift of sex outside of your relationship is a sign of strength. He's confident in the feelings between both of you. Make him love it!

• Tj

What will you do when your bf gets a DNA test and finds out it is not his? You are not a good person. You are a cheater, and now you want to saddle a innocent guy with 18 years of child support that is not his.

Some tough love coming your way

Firstly I'm not going to judge you even though a few of my brain cells died while reading this.

I know what it's like to love someone and love makes you do really crazy things.

Okay lets address the child you're carrying, I'm not one to tell you how to live your life or what to do with your body so I'm just going to assume you're planning on keeping the baby. If not then... why are you on here?

Yes you did a shady thing by seducing a married man for the man you love but at the end of the day you didn't tie him to a chair gagged him whipped the d out and put it inside you without his consent. If you're keeping this kid you should at the least tell the dad he has a child on the way. As for his wife I feel for her and if he's the kind of man you say he is he's probably going to tell her about it. I very much doubt he's going to leave his wife for your dumb*** (Sorry) for you.

If you're thinking of trapping the man you love think again as he doesn't even respect you as a woman much less to want to make you the mother of his kids or wife in that matter.

We don't know each other and I don't know the circumstances surrounding how you managed to become like this but girl you need to get your **** together both mentally and emotionally because I'd hate to see you go down this part for that ahole you claim to love so much.

Your thoughts are; You don't know him, how can you say that, you don't know what we've been through together or some bull along those lines.

Me; Life and experiences connects us all and I hope to the heavens you take some of the advice given here and alter it as none of it is perfect.

I may be across the world in a hobbit hole with one antenna and a keyboard figuratively speaking but I feel for you. I'm someones son, brother, niece, friend and i really do want the best for you.

Hope everything turns out for the best.

I feel like you should just have an abortion since you said you don’t have enough feelings for him anyway. The guy you do have strong feelings for is clearly doesn’t give flying F about you. He likes to control you and used you for his benefit of himself. I hope you not just with him because he rich, that just shows you’re a gold digger.

Good luck though :)

I'm not even going to bother reading your soap opera story.

This married man deserves to have his world flipped upside down and you deserve to lose your boyfriend. You will be entitled to child support from the married man if he is truly the father but if you pretend it's your boyfriend's child, you won't get anything.

No. Ask his wife what she thinks you should do.