Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Do you support incest? For example: mother & son, father & daughter, brother & sister, 1st & 2nd cousins etc. ?

As long as they are all adults.

Do you support it? Why or why not? 

No, because it doesn't build bridges across society. It would tend to make groups insular and uncaring towards each other. There's also a strong power imbalance.

When at the dirty, dirty south. Let out that freak GoT crazy ****!

• rick

I do not support or disagree with incest. The only people concerned are the participants. Whatever adults do behind closed doors is their business, NOT mine.

Absolutely not, it corrupts the genetic pool further than it already is.

• Lily

I don't care how old each individual is. A parent should always be a guardian to their child and teach them right from wrong. Good parenting doesn't suddenly end once the child turns 18, and therefore good parents do not have sex with their children. Actually, no good parent would allow themselves to be sexually attracted to their child.

It's just weird for siblings and cousins to sleep together, and I would not associate with anyone who did so openly. It's one thing if they've been separated since birth and simply did not know, I would not fault people for that. Things happen but if they've known each other since birth then I refuse to socialize with perverts. 

No, I would look down on anyone who'd do something like that.

I don't care what grown consenting adults do as long as they don't create genetically damaged offspring my tax dollars have to pay for.

No I don't support it number one it's illegal number two the Bible says you're not supposed to do it!

• Bob

no, it causes Trumptarded people. 

• Wally8 months agoReport

Bob - if you see EVERYTHING through political lenses you REALLY,SERIOUSLY should see a mental health professional. 

No it causes birth defects and I think psychological distress