Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Do you support incest? For example: mother & son, father & daughter, brother & sister, 1st & 2nd cousins etc. ?

As long as they are all adults.

Do you support it? Why or why not? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

No, because it doesn't build bridges across society. It would tend to make groups insular and uncaring towards each other. There's also a strong power imbalance.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

When at the dirty, dirty south. Let out that freak GoT crazy ****!

• rick
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I do not support or disagree with incest. The only people concerned are the participants. Whatever adults do behind closed doors is their business, NOT mine.

• 3 weeks ago

Absolutely not, it corrupts the genetic pool further than it already is.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Raven
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I don't care how old each individual is. A parent should always be a guardian to their child and teach them right from wrong. Good parenting doesn't suddenly end once the child turns 18, and therefore good parents do not have sex with their children. Actually, no good parent would allow themselves to be sexually attracted to their child.

It's just weird for siblings and cousins to sleep together, and I would not associate with anyone who did so openly. It's one thing if they've been separated since birth and simply did not know, I would not fault people for that. Things happen but if they've known each other since birth then I refuse to socialize with perverts. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, I would look down on anyone who'd do something like that.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't care what grown consenting adults do as long as they don't create genetically damaged offspring my tax dollars have to pay for.

• 3 weeks ago

No I don't support it number one it's illegal number two the Bible says you're not supposed to do it!

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

no, it causes Trumptarded people. 

• Wally3 weeks agoReport

Bob - if you see EVERYTHING through political lenses you REALLY,SERIOUSLY should see a mental health professional. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No it causes birth defects and I think psychological distress 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.