My daughter was groped by a Mall Santa?? Next steps?

So I was in line with my daughter so she could sit on a mall santa's lap and tell her her christmas list. we've done this every year and when it was our turn, my daughter got on the mall santa's lap and i was walking to a camera person to take a picture and i looked and i saw the santa had his hands in my daughters pants and was slowly groping her and my daughter was crying, i screamed at him and he said he saw her itching and he wanted to help her, i grabbed my daughter and went home and we're wondering if we have enough evidence to file a police report

i hope you got a picture of it cause that wouldve been evidence

• Edna

Oh, get back!  That did NOT happen!  I have NEVER heard of a child being groped by a Santa in a mall.

A man playing Santa who might be inclined to grope a child wouldn't stand a chance of being hired.  The men who are hired by a mall to play Santa are vetted and their background is thoroughly checked before they are hired. A mall doesn't hire just anyone who happens to walk in off the street to play Santa to small children. 

Yes you have enough evidence to nail him to the wall!

1) You have your daughters word of the account

2) You were an eye witness

3)  If the photographer took a picture of her with him, and he was molesting her at that time of the picture. That's 100% evidence that she was in fact sexual assaulted

4) If you take her to the hospital and have her examined, if any of his DNA got on her vagina, that is again 100% proof she was molested.

5) Most cameras will have CCTV's in the mall. If there was a CCTV overlooking, they would have her sexual assault on tape and it would be 100% admissable in court.

File a police report.

I love yahoo answers LMAO!! My kind of comedy honestly

What a load of BS. IF this happened, you would have had mall security instantly involved.  A real mother would have been getting security there and the police immediately.   She would not be wondering about what to do and this wouldn't even have to be a question.  Normal parents can figure out what to do when someone attacks their child sexually.  

I'm sure this really happened 😉

• Jim

None of this is true, but nice try.

• Ramona

It's still not too late but as a parent, you should know to not have left but gone straight to a police officer. At this point, go make a police report.

Make her suck his penis off, then throw her in the garbage.