Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

A reason to be bothered? Yay or nay?

I was going through the shed to find Christmas decorations, and I come across 2 boxes that have my husbands ex wife stuff in it. It had crafts, school stuff, bags, etc. I asked my husband if he knew it was still here and he said yes, but didn’t know what all was really in it. He said he was going to get it to her, but I don’t know when because we work hectic hours. A while ago, we did pack up everything that was hers in the house and left it on carport. She did come and get it then. They were together on and off for 6 years and have a kid together. They been divorced for 2 years. We all get along really good (she’s married also) and I don’t want to ruin it over this. Should I let this bother me? Or should I let it go? Does it mean anything like he still has feelings? I know she probably forgot about it because life gets in the way. 

Favorite Answer

This is such a waste of time to dwell upon.  You need to move on and let this be.  If he cried every night over her, then that is a problem.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Nothing has changed since the last time(s) you asked this with different circumstances.

I note that the circumstances change to avoid the criticism.

If you don't know how to read the answers to the other times you've asked this, read the instructions.

AND, AGAIN, WHO OWNS THE PROPERTY?  YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND?  YOUR HUSBAND ALONE?

Nay. Men don't pack things like that away in the shed because they "have feelings", they do it because they're lazy and don't want to deal with it. Don't be so insecure.

• glcang

Honey, if this is an issue for you , you need to look deeper ...seems to me you are making a big deal over NOTHING!!!!