Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

First election debate tonight: is this the beginning of the end of the blond waffler ?

It's one thing to be given free range to talk shite in various controlled sessions, it's another to be faced down by a man who has lived an exemplary life and who has always challenged the corrupt establishment 

Johnson is not a details man usually relying on bluff, bluster and obfuscation. He is easily rattled and may even have a sudden urgent meeting in Afghanistan as he did before when the questions got too demanding. Of course he will attempt to rattle Corbyn and waffle on about anti-semitism as he cannot now criticize him for uncosted policies, I guess that Corbyn will retain his calm and let him get on with it.

tune into channel msnbc ..woe is the clown

No. Just part of the State-run Circus.

Excluding the Lib Dems leader was a mistake. 2,371,910 voted for them in 2017.

Excluding the SNP was wrong too. 977,569 voted for them in 2017.

I very much doubt it.

The blond w*nker, sorry waffler, may be, however, Corbyn is batting on a looser. However well Corbyn does, the right wing press will warp his words into poison.

I hope that Corbyn isn’t too decent to cut through Johnson’s bluster, waffle and lies,

• Jack H

No, not at all, Boris will prove his intellectual superiority by continually saying *let's just get it done *, *I have an oven ready pot noodle of a deal* and *Corbyn is a commie*, as a result, completely defeating any common sense understandable statements put forward by comrade Corbyn

I have no idea what the outcome might be as I don't watch political debates.   Why we have to follow the Americans with these debates I really don't understand.   I certainly don't want to have to watch Corbyn of an evening!!    Hopefully there will be something better to watch, or something I've recorded for such occasions!

Corbyn will get mauled. He has already shown that he is hopeless in debate.

Labour and tory both have upward poll momentum, it's going to be interesting.

They all waffle, promise the Earth. Corbyn is too weak.

• catrin l

Not another gullible ..... who thinks a “strong” leader is the same as a good one,