Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

First election debate tonight: is this the beginning of the end of the blond waffler ?

It's one thing to be given free range to talk shite in various controlled sessions, it's another to be faced down by a man who has lived an exemplary life and who has always challenged the corrupt establishment 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Johnson is not a details man usually relying on bluff, bluster and obfuscation. He is easily rattled and may even have a sudden urgent meeting in Afghanistan as he did before when the questions got too demanding. Of course he will attempt to rattle Corbyn and waffle on about anti-semitism as he cannot now criticize him for uncosted policies, I guess that Corbyn will retain his calm and let him get on with it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

tune into channel msnbc ..woe is the clown

• 3 weeks ago

No. Just part of the State-run Circus.

Excluding the Lib Dems leader was a mistake. 2,371,910 voted for them in 2017.

Excluding the SNP was wrong too. 977,569 voted for them in 2017.

• 3 weeks ago

I very much doubt it.

The blond w*nker, sorry waffler, may be, however, Corbyn is batting on a looser. However well Corbyn does, the right wing press will warp his words into poison.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I hope that Corbyn isn’t too decent to cut through Johnson’s bluster, waffle and lies,

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, not at all, Boris will prove his intellectual superiority by continually saying *let's just get it done *, *I have an oven ready pot noodle of a deal* and *Corbyn is a commie*, as a result, completely defeating any common sense understandable statements put forward by comrade Corbyn

• 3 weeks ago

I have no idea what the outcome might be as I don't watch political debates.   Why we have to follow the Americans with these debates I really don't understand.   I certainly don't want to have to watch Corbyn of an evening!!    Hopefully there will be something better to watch, or something I've recorded for such occasions!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Corbyn will get mauled. He has already shown that he is hopeless in debate.

• 3 weeks ago

Labour and tory both have upward poll momentum, it's going to be interesting.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They all waffle, promise the Earth. Corbyn is too weak.

• catrin l
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Not another gullible ..... who thinks a “strong” leader is the same as a good one,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.