What are some "single issue" positions you consider to be disqualifying for a presidential candidate?

In case the question is confusing or worded wrong, what is a stance a politician could hold that would make you say "I will never vote for that person?"

If a candidate ever confused the Bible for the Constitution that would be a no go for me (and is the reason I think Pence might make an even worse President than Trump).

• Shilo

What would make me say "I will never vote for that person" is a hard-line position against choice and / or a denial of climate change and awareness for an aggressive call to action. That's different, though, than what I think would would be "disqualifying," which would be a refusal to release tax returns or a criminal history and maybe even a work history with no government experience.   

Anyone who supports tax cuts for the rich or the continued deregulation of industry. Those two policies have been a disaster for America.

• David

When a candidate comes out as pro-abortion, he's off my radar as a possible choice. Killing babies is NOT acceptable!