Husband and his family ?

I have to give him all my money my kids money I can't buy anything he goes work he doesn't tell me how much he makes he doesnt care if I'm hurt or need anything I have to tell him and his family about my life everything I'm not happy anymore I just wa t to die

Update:

Also he go work come late and eat and sleeps we don't have fun anymore. I'm only one taking care of the kids. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

So file for divorce. That's a pretty big wakeup call to anyone.

• kiki3 weeks agoReport

My father in law has also the kids papers like birth certificates and passport ah

• 3 weeks ago

are you living in a death camp or what?

• Why are you with him? 

• So you love someone who treats you like crap, disrespects you, and shows no concern or feelings for you or your happiness.  In other words, you are a masochist.  Just accept that and problem solved.

• 3 weeks ago

You don't have to give him all your money. Where do you get that from? Start to set boundaries and enforce them.

What kind of marriage is this where you don't even know how much money he makes?

You two need either couples therapy or a divorce.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

You can suggest marriages counseling if he is willing to go and trying to work through these issues but if he is unwilling to do that, then your only alternative is to file for divorce.

• 3 weeks ago

Where are you from, a Muslim country? You don't have to take that in America. Leave him behind and take your kids with you.

• Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I did't know Muslims let their wives work outside the home. Where did you meet him?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.