jimmy asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

What could it be ?

As you urinate the little ball that is under your penis it only appears as you urinate what is that ? The urine flow being released

Is it a glam that fills as urine is released it’s only there while urinating afterwards the penis feels flat no ball

3 Answers

  • 9 months ago

    You need to see a doctor.

  • 9 months ago

    i dont have one, get checked

  • ron h
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    I hesitate to answer this question--I dunno if it's complete fantasy or serious.  If it's fantasy, stop reading.  If it's in any way real, is your dad or another man in your life to ask about this?  What you describe is NOT normal.  The only explanation I can guess at is that you're uncirc'ed and you've got a problem with your foreskin not opening sufficiently for you to piss easily.   You may have phimosis which is the inability to retract foreskin to allow your Dick to work properly.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.