no asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 weeks ago

Can I get prego ?

me and my bf has been having unprotected sex (no birth control) (*pull out method*). And we haven’t any scares. Yesterday he ejaculated inside. I’m not exactly sure what part of my cycle I’m at. I think like 12 days away from my next. Could I get Pregnant? We both smoke alot* of “we*d” he said that might make it not be Fertile? 

Update:

* we are NOT trying to get prego- 17/18yos*

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

< me and my bf has been having unprotected sex >

Unless the unprotected sex is anal sex, the answer is yes.

• 2 weeks ago

are you male or female? is your bf trans, cis?

• 2 weeks ago

12 days until you next period sounds to me like you are around your fertility days. Use an ovulation calculator they help you calculate according to your last period and the length of your cycle. And if you dont end up being pregnant for the love of God get some birth control.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

< we are NOT trying to get prego- 17/18yos >

Could have fooled us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Honestly my love,

If you guys both smoke a lot* of we*d and you're on yahoo asking if you can get pregnant instead of going to your OBGYN to get on birth control... And saying "he said that might make it not be fertile" 

I just really hope that you don't get pregnant. 

Now is not your time.. 

• 2 weeks ago

yes you can get prego spaghetti sauce at the store....there...my dumb answer to your dumb question.........

• 2 weeks ago

So I’m Not dumb. Ik unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. I was just wonder because most the time u have to actually try over and over to get prego. I also am aware smoking is not bc but from what I had read it can if excessive lower the chance. And also 12 days till my next 

Thanks for the answers 

• Haystack2 weeks agoReport

Your question was basically written as "Can I get pregnant after having unprotected sex?" Soo people answered according to that. The part where you smoke weeds was ignored cause nobody could predict if your body was healthy enough to get pregnant or not just by that fact, only a doctor could.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

How on earth would we know

• 2 weeks ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

It's just a matter of time.

• 2 weeks ago

Edit:

YES you are trying to get pregnant. When you have unprotected sex you are actively trying to get pregnant.

So what you're asking is

Can unprotected sex cause pregnancy?

Yes.

I can't believe you don't already know that 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.