Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 weeks ago

What are your thoughts on John Travolta? Is he an overrated or underrated actor?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

he is fine but not as good as john cena in best movie of year. playing. with. fire. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I think he is rated fine, maybe a bit underrated but only because he is in a lot of not so great  and well known movies.

• 2 weeks ago

he was good in grease.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don't care for his personal life but I think he's a good actor. I'd say underrated.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

I wouldn't say overrated necessarily; just not making the right script choices. Likewise, with Will Smith. His films keep flopping.

• 2 weeks ago

He was funny as Vinnie Barbarino but it's been all downhill ever since.

• Beau Jest
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

I like Pulp Fiction but not for him particularly. I guess the part was written with him in mind and he recited his lines OK.

• 2 weeks ago

Underrated. I liked him in face off and also in that movie with Vince Vaughn. 

However his performance in face off was very credible because he does the superficial glib/charm which I've never seen before in an actor but you see it in a psychopath. Regardless his eyes are too innocent for a psycho. A bit like Christian Bale in American Psycho. The eyes are too kind. :)

• David
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

He's a Scientologist.  I have no respect for him.  He's a fairly overrated actor who hasn't had a good movie in nearly 2 decades.

• David
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Wow, you're an idiot.  Go take a sociology course.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

He is a typical Hollywood actor. 

• 2 weeks ago

i dont know who he is

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.