why does my leo ex want to meet me?

we broke up 2 years ago and haven’t spoken until recently. he unblocked me and decided to send me a friend request. now he’s asking if i’m available for coffee - what could the reason be

• Janet

Astrology cannot answer this question.

Even if you had HIS astrological information (the natal chart of 40-50 factors, based on the moment and place he was born), it could not explain why he wants to meet you.

“All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them. Astrology is not meant to be a primarily predictive science. It is meant to be for understanding ourselves and also for understanding other people.” (Isabel M Hickey – one of the founders of modern Western astrology)

If you are not interested just ignore him. If he left you 2 years ago then he's not very nice. 

Did you ask him. I would, don’t you watch ID?

Maybe he's sorting out his mistakes in his past. Trying to find himself. 

A journey of self discovery.

Or he just wants to ****.

Hes grown tired of his mistress