What are three ways I can prove that only two genders exist? I need three points for a speech. ?

Only two genders as male and female or woman and man. 

We don't care how many fictitious genders some mysterious lying people are trying to convince you there are.  Get over it.

You can not prove that only two genders exist as although it is obvious that there are two distinct genders, there is also an undefined gender of both male and female characteristic's exhibited in the same person , hermaphrodites and males that feel they that they are female and females that feel that they are male.

I really depends on your definition of Male and Female.

Some people change their gender.

I have no clue man.

• Laurie

You are addressing the wrong topic. The issue isn’t a multitude of genders. The issue is GENDER IDENTIFICATION, and that is a psychological phenomenon. Apparently you are not educated enough regarding the workings of the human mind to tackle this topic.

• I’m getting ready for college and trying to learn

Artificially inseminate everyone. The ones who get pregnant are definitely female. #2 Kick everyone in the crotch. The ones who hit the ground are male. All you have to do is deal with the leftovers.

• Brian

If you have a male and female friend, get them up on stage with you, remove their underwear, and you've got Points A & B. Point C is up to you.

• Brian

I forget what percentage of the population that would come up to.

• Henry

You can't cause there are more than two genders.

• DCM5150

Stop using big words like gender, it confuses Shane. Say "person with pee pee and person without pee pee"

look at the genetics. one set is X (female) and the other is Y (male). You can have various combinations 

XX (female)

XY (male)

and

XXX (female)

XXY (which is ?????, but most often male)

• Greg

That might depend upon your definition of gender. Physical characteristics? Attraction to physical characteristics? Or what?

• Lv 5

Well, neither of those is the definition of gender, but you're definitely on the right track. Gender is a social construct, not a physical trait.