Do you think it's disgusting when someone is shooting up drugs in a public restroom?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Civilised societies provide safe injecting rooms where those who want to shoot up can do so safely with clean needles. If they have an overdose there are trained staff who can provide any necessary medical treatment. Don't forget, the vast majority of injecting drug users get off the drugs if they survive. Rather than spending money on extra police, courts and prisons for drug users, spending it on education, rehabilitation and medical treatment would be a greater benefit to society and far less costly.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, I feel like: can you please take your sh*t and go elsewhere? 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, it's so rude and selfish.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think it's inappropriate when they are doing it outside of the stall. If they are in a stall I do not worry about what they are doing in it nor am I trying to figure it out. It's not like anything that's not disgusting goes on in there anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

YES! Time to call police

• abdul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes I do..... .....

• Robert
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I think it's about time we take back control of society. Instead of putting in containers for needles to encourage them, lock them up, let them go through a week of withdraw before their arraignment, and then force them into rehab...first time. Get rough on them the second time.

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is disheartening and excruciating to see. Remember, however, some people must inject themselves with insulin, usually in the stomach, before eating.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.