Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 weeks ago

Why is France the city of love?

I know the whole story behind it being the city of love. But I personally believe it all to be a huge scam.

I travelled here with my wife. She posed with me in photos but love was far from the agenda. We came as part of a tour group.

By the time we got back to the hotel on both days, she was exhausted and definitely not in the mood. Said her whole body was exhausted from the long days.

So I think Paris is just a scam. Don't bring your SO here and expect to get laid. Come here for the amazing sight seeing etc.

Just do your best to suspend your beliefs and ignore everything you know about it being the city of romance.

Title should read Paris

Your mistake was going on a tour, where they march you all over Paris. Go on your own for a week. Sit in the cafes and watch the people go by. Stroll by the Seine at night, watch the lights sparkle on the Eiffel Tower,  have a drink in the lobby bar at the Ritz. I promise you, both of you will be in a more romantic mood. 

If a women wants to get laid she doesn't have to travel there, females will use any excuse on the book to not back it up. 

• kristy

France isn’t a city, it’s a country

Congratulations, you have invested into Paris/France

.

How much did you invest into your sexy mood as a couple?

Take your wife to places of appropriate stimuli:

- Lingerie store

- sex shop

- nude gallery

- caviar/oysters/champagne 

- chocolate and fruit 

- coffee/tea/water

- aroma oils/ candles

- towels on hand 

- shower/bath

- music

• Warw1zard2 weeks agoReport

Soul83, it sounds like you put a tomb over your trip to France and your sex-life with the current rate you're going. 
      The only option I see here if you could somehow do it under the dinner table.
      Have fun with it!
      But on a deeper manner, what issues can be solved here that she is not happy with?

• John

>We came as part of a tour group.

>France is a country, not a city

Yup.

France is a country, not a city