Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Trump supporters: do you view Trump as God?

Do you read a book that's like the bible, but it talks about Trump?

Do you and other Trump supporters go to a building on Sundays to learn about Trump?

When saying the Pledge, do you say "one nation under Trump" instead of "one nation under God"?

When you pray, do you pray to Trump?

Do you believe that any of Trump's sons died on the cross? If so, which one?

Trump supporters worship Trump so it’s obvious.  That’s their choice too.

I view Trump as sane and the Democratic Party as insane.

no cause theres only one god

NO.............

LOL obama was called the messiah,....LMAO you fvcking idiot

Barbara Walters admitted on a broadcast appearance with Piers Morgan that maybe Christmas wasn’t the time to say it, but it’s true – the media regarded President Obama as the “next messiah” because of his promises and policies.

“He made so many promises,” she said, The Blaze reported. “We thought that he was going to be – I shouldn’t say this at Christmastime, but – the next messiah.

• Rowan

So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[b] 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

The Satanical viewpoint is I am God, which you get when you eat the fruit of knowledge. That means it's true.