Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

How to get him to contact me?

He's my college sweetheart from 25 years ago. We reconnected a month ago and slept with each other for the first time. He ghosted me. I sent him a few messages which I know he read but never replied to. I then changed my Last Seen status on Wattsapp to hidden. Suddenly he blocked me from everywhere. The puzzling thing is he is watching my social media and I mean EVERYTHING. In fact he is one of the first to view my posts. How do I get him to talk to me. I miss him dearly and I know he misses me too but I can' t contact him because he has blocked me everywhere. I haven't blocked him however

• David
    Favorite Answer

Get a life. You’re still rapped up in someone you dated 25 years ago, you guys should have your own kids and/or spouses by now.

• Hopeful3 weeks agoReport

So why is he stalking my social media. Surely if he wasn't bothered he wouldn't bother at all

You must have sucked (and not that way)

• Hopeful3 weeks agoReport

He was so big I couldn't get it in my mouth. I'm thinking the same to be honest

he just used ya sexually ..forget him he don't want ya 

• Hopeful4 weeks agoReport

Shut up. Your jealousy is painful and hilarious to watch ugly.