Was the first sandwich two slices of meat with a piece of bread in the middle?
- PronkLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
Adam & Eve made the 1st sandwich,,& it was
- Jess CLv 78 months ago
Yeah, why did we ever change it?
Humans ruin everything.
- slodrick jLv 48 months ago
i put two slices of baloney i liebe baloney
- Calamity JayneyLv 78 months ago
The first recorded sandwich was by the famous rabbi, Hillel the Elder, who lived during the 1st century B.C. He started the Passover custom of sandwiching a mixture of chopped nuts, apples, spices, and wine between two matzohs to eat with bitter herbsSource(s): Saw it on google so it must be true.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,and look how they ruined it......Just like Cracker Jacks.
- Little Big ManLv 78 months ago
No, I'm sure it was 2 slices of bread and a slice of meat in the middle, but don't take my word for it lol.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
No, the first sandiwich, was a few slices of T-Rex meat, between two slabs of Brontosaurus meat.
They called it a Bronto-rex burger.
- RRLv 78 months ago
Someone told me that the Earl of Sandwich liked butter too. However, he said it was a secret and I was not to spread it.
- Aster RhoidsLv 78 months ago
Depends whoever is making your sandwich.
Are you buying from Jersey Mike's?