Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

I'm 24. Will a big income help me get an older woman? I like women in their 30s and 40s?

or maybe looks and personality

A big income will help you get almost any woman 

Most women prefer older men, even as they age. If you just want to hook up, use a dating app and it should be easy.

Regardless of age, the more attractive you are, the better your chances with women....and by attractive I mean if you have what they want in abundance regardless of what it is....if its money they want and you have a lot of it....but it could be other things,  maybe they want some other attribute....

Try pretending you’re rich. 

• no but older women will help you get women

Older women like younger men because they are usually more fit, have more stamina and fewer problems with ED.

If they want money they will go with an older more established man.

Often when an older person hooks up with a younger person, it is because they want to be the dominant in the relationship.  If you are the main breadwinner, then it would deny them what they are seeking.

With that said, more money has never hurt anyone before.

Jewish people did the 911 attacks on American soil. 

• No, Bush did 911 and the planes were made out of c4 explosives and the Twin Towers were holograms the whole time 

Nowadays, yes. Money can buy you friends.