What are the problem involved in managing the impact of climate change?
- SagebrushLv 79 months ago
1. One main problem is that no one has scientifically proven Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change even exists.
2. The [impacts] that you refer to have in the past proven wrong. (no snow by 2014) (Manhattan under water by 2000)
3. So much of what the environmentalists claim have proven wrong or an outright lie. Stop lying and maybe you can solve a problem if one exists. You can't solve a problem by lying.
4. Stop making money and taking away our freedoms by this subject until it has been PROVEN! Then when and if you then people will cooperate. No one likes to be taken in by a scam.
- 9 months ago
The problems are massive - reacting will be what we do, not managing that well.
- Anonymous9 months ago
finding the balance between sustainable methods and human rights
- LizLv 69 months ago
Climatology is admittedly a complex science. For example, what will happen to clouds as Earth warms? Will high-flying, heat-absorbing clouds that would cause additional heating become more frequent than dense, sunlight-blocking clouds? The answer? As of now, scientists can’t answer those questions.
On the other hand, the Bible affirms that Jehovah God is the “Producer of heaven and earth,” including “the cloud masses above.” (Genesis 14:19; Proverbs 8:28) He poetically described himself as having put “wisdom in the cloud layers.” Yes, Jehovah fully understands what scientists cannot.—Job 38:36. Climate change is a global problem so then, a global solution is needed. Jesus Christ pointed to that solution—God’s Kingdom. He instructed his followers to pray: “Let your kingdom come.” (Matthew 6:9, 10) According to Bible prophecy, this heavenly Kingdom is a global government that will soon “crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [present-day governments].” (Daniel 2:44) Moreover, it will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)Source(s): jw.org
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- JimZLv 79 months ago
The biggest problem is acknowledging that the problem is grossly exaggerated to push a far left political agenda. Their solutions are far worse than the so called "problem".
- CowboyLv 69 months ago
The biggest single problem is republican party obstruction - they'll kill us all
- .Lv 79 months ago
We can't do anything until, we solve the problem of our energy usage. The utilities don't want to know, why? ITS MONEY. The car manufactories don't want to know, why? ITS MONEY. The giant oil companies don't want to know, why? ITS MONEY.
Just about everything today that's holding us back is MAKING BUCKS for PEOPLE. If we don't do anything more than what we have been told is being done, we are going to be in serious trouble in the next 100 years.
- canadacraigLv 79 months ago
The idea - the BELIEF - that we can STOP the climate from changing. We need to accept things as they ARE - and as they are going to BE - and find ways to adapt to this NEW environment.
- SatanLv 79 months ago
Ignorance and stubborness
There are people who do not see evidence of climate change
They'll carry on doing what they do, because they don't see any point in changing
- AthenaLv 79 months ago
Deciding if we should.
Climates change. Who are we to say keep it this way today because WE like it that way.