Would you date and or marry a millionaire just for their money?

I would 

• 1 year ago

No, I wouldn't even if I weren't already married.

• 1 year ago

I'm a middle-aged man so 1) No millionaire woman would want me because she could easily get herself a young buck who would gladly sell himself out, and 2) Even if one did want me I still wouldn't do it because it would put me in a very subservient position and it's not in my nature to be that way. I am very much the opposite of subservient. My sense of self-respect means a lot to me and it's just not for sale. If having to work means I get to be my own person then I would rather do that. Money isn't everything.

1 year ago

No I would not. I look for other things as well

1 year ago

Nope. It wound be hard for me if I don’t love the person.

1 year ago

That goes against my values so, no. I also don't ned their money as I have my own.

1 year ago

Yes certainly considering I see marriage as a joke

• steve
    1 year ago

No.

Money is not important to me and it does not buy happiness.

If I met someone and fell in love and married them and they turned out to be a millionaire then cool.

But no I wouldn't get with someone just because they were rich. In fact quite the opposite it would turn me away.

• ?
    1 year ago

Sure.

Just don't sign a prenuptial agreement and collect spousal support from the rich woman.

• 1 year ago

No, money is not everything and being a sugar baby holds no appeal to me.

• 1 year ago

HELL no!! I'm already deeply in love with someone else. Who will most likely never be a millionaire. In fact..? He's on disability, but works twice a week, and is struggling to make ends meet. 

Anyway... I believe in him, though! And he also loves, and is into creating, music. Which.. I suppose he COULD make it big with that, at some point. But I know few musicians earn enough to make a living from it. So I won't hold my breath. But if he DID really make it big, though..? I can imagine us traveling the world, and living in luxury houses, and having the sweetest life ever! Nice fantasy, that... :-P Although I also imagine having to chase off his rabid fangirls! Like: "I still loved him when he felt rejected by the world, and NO ONE was seeing him! Through depressive phases, and manic phases, and paranoid phases... From across an Atlantic ocean, because intercontinental LDR... You did not. Now kindly f*ck off." :-P

..Also, another dark fantasy of mine, just now..? Was.. hmmm... Pulling a Simon Doyle + Jacqueline de Bellefort! If you know what I mean, and you know your Agatha Christie... Not saying we would. It was just a morbid fantasy. I get lots of those. :-P

1 year ago

Define millionaire. A million dollars is not that much money anymore. Technically I’m a millionaire based on all the assets that I have, but I have to work and pay my bills just like everybody else. Why would I make that the criteria to determine whether or not I could stand someone and make children with them.