Legitimate question for LGBT: Do you have couples that don't engage in physical pleasuring?

Disclosure: I'm not trying to pick a fight; just looking for knowledge. I'm a Traditionalist Catholic. I will have a massive hole blown in one of my assumptions if I learn that lifestyles other than my own don't center on the physical.

@a-f: Nope. You have sex. My assumptions are so far correct. Your own assumptions are the bad ones. You are completely unaware that it has been an accepted practice for loving Catholic couples to prove their love by not having sex. At All. Didn't come here to pick a fight, but did come here to interact with humans; you are a braying jackasss. f--- you.

"Do you even know any gay couples or even any LGBTQ+ people at all?" Other than 2 children and my boss whom I love dearly? I came here, reaching out with a reasonable question. And you can't figure out why people hate you.

Many "lesbian" separatists are in fact asexual or celibate, and there are of course the asexuals themselves, so yes.

• reme_1

Why would we not share in being physical and giving pleasure to each other?

Personally I’m asexual, making my relationships sex free, so there’s one couple... let’s see oh yea there a LOT of aces in the world soooo yea. There’s people who don’t need that

Source(s): There sex without love-why not love without sex too
  • abcdef

I am in a committed relationship and have been for more than a decade.  My husband and I have two children.  We are a happily married, monogamous couple who enjoy many things together including sex but not exclusively.  Between our careers and our children we live a very busy life.  Your "Traditionalist Catholic" upbringing and lifestyle notwithstanding, you could do with a little enlightening.  Do you know any gay couples?  Do you know any LGBTQ+ people at all.  Your assumptions are based on stereotypes that are old and simply do not apply in this modern age.  Consider your assumptions to have been blown!

• Tolstoyevsky

The Immaculate Conception was Mary, not Jesus. Some married Catholics are commanded by Church teaching - to this very day - to not have sex. Why do you demand we learn more about you when you don't know sh!t about us?

There was a movie that very strongly suggested that a certain child was better off with a loving, committed same-sex couple than he would be with his birth-mother and her husband-of-the-month. But I don't think the same-sex couple ever had sex. Secondhand Lions.

• Yea, I'm positive there are couples like that out there

• Bob

No, it’s all about sex

The main characteristic of gay people is heightened sexuality and promiscuity, their same sex fetish is secondary

If you aren’t having sex you are just friends