Should there be an island somewhere where all LGBT deviants can go and can camp it up all day long away from normal society?

• Best answer

not really because homosexuality doesnt just take place with humans animals do it too, so same sex animals will still be having sex around you, forget transgender stuff that's made up but nature intended some people to be gay and not reproduce so we cant say a normal society is where everyone is straight because that's not normal in nature, they'd be no balance if everyone was straight, we dont get to decide whats normal and what isnt

• reme_1

you are reported

There is, its called America.

I've long thought it would be beneficial for the transwomen to live apart from society.

They could dress up together all day long and do each other's hair and makeup.

But gay men are the foundation of Western culture.

And we will soon be living in a world dominated by masculine gays.  

Sounds great - when do you leave?

No and why be normal?? Normal does not progress or improve society.

Just Lame Bob. -9 troll score.

No, but there should be an island where people like you go away from normal society

That would be very enjoyable, less judgmental and feel less like operating in a daily warzone.  I'd live there.  Nobody else really understands you.  They tend to ask a lot of stupid questions about gay this and gay that.  You know what?!  I don't care.  I don't want to hear it.  Nor do I want to sit here and answer your stupid gay questions all day so you can get your rocks off on it.  You're making me uncomfortable.

It's always just normal conversation as usual with the gays.  We talk about our weekend plans, families, jobs, sports and other topics that normal people talk about.  In case you were wondering I've never heard any discussion about big gay sex orgies, raves, pedophilia or the destruction of anybody's family or sanctity of marriage.  

You know what destroys a family or a marriage?  When a gay guy goes as far as getting married to a woman because he's too chickensh*t to admit to himself, his family or his friends that he's gay and doesn't want anyone to find out.  GTF over it.

• Cogito

So are you also going to send left-handed people there?  Red-heads?  People with green eyes?  Any one extra tall, extra short?

Just because some people aren't in the majority that doesn't make them abnormal or deviant.

Do try not to be a bigoted idiot.

• abcdef

Bob, you are really good at name calling.  Too bad you are such an ignorant jerk.