Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 weeks ago

Is it healthy for men to go a month without ejaculating? ?

• Bucky

It is not exactly unhealthy, but if you don't take care of your body's need to discharge excess semen, then you may expect to have wet dreams (nocturnal emissions).

No don't do it 

• James

The idea that consistent ejaculation protects prostate from cancer has got no factual basis. Those professionals (if any) that promote that theory could be lying. Having said that,  I'm not suggesting that those that are at risk of prostate cancer perhaps from hereditary cannot lower such risk from regular ejaculation.

You should think of those with severe learning disabilities or others with physical disabilities that have never ever masturbated or ejaculated willingly or regularly,  some for decades, there  is no evidence that they have all been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Back to your question. Not ejaculating for a month is fine. And depending on your mental state of mind you might not even experience night dream ejaculation.  Look, I've lived through wars and starvation and gone months without masturbation, sex and wet dreams ejaculation.

In a normal situation, you could expel any buildup through urination or nocturnal emission but there would be no hazard to your health going without ejaculation for even months or years. However, ejaculation here and now is always better to relief sexual tension and stress.

The only study I have found is that masturbating has a chance to decrease the odds of you having prostate cancer. Although, that kind of cancer usually affects most men in their 50s. Your body will release sperm through wet dreams, every now and then to get rid of the build-up. I have seen that there is a positive correlation with less masturbating and being more energized and motivated to do things. There are people that claim it attracts more women when they don't fap, and after they fap the interest in them wanes for a few days. People also claim to feel more satisfied when they have wet-dreams than when just masturbating. I know I have. I feel it in my dreams, and then I wake up and feel it in the real world. All I can say is that it depends on whether you control it or if it controls you.

Some people speak like smeagol if you tell them to stop touching their precious. 

I’m not sure, go to the doctor

i wouldnt feel healthy

Unlikely that would happen

It's not 'unhealthy' as your body can dispose of excess semen/sperm - either through urination or nocturnal emissions.

Long term, though, it's a good idea to fire one off from time to time.  Personally I like to do it daily - either through sex or masturbation.

• kelvin

who even says it is not

Not ejaculating enough is actually linked to prostate cancer.  Most men I doubt would even be able to last a month without ejaculating because typically if a man waits too long he will end up having a “wet dream” where he will ejaculate in his sleep.  Just like women’s bodies get rid of unused eggs, a mans body will get rid of unused sperm.