Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

When does the new day start for yahoo answers?

And do you have any advice for getting up the levels more quickly? Being a level 1 is so limiting.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The time is 8 pm EST, 7 pm Central Time, 6 pm Mountain time and 5 pm Pacific Time when daylight saving times come again it will move up one hour.  Where I live it's at 7 am and no need for daylight saving time.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

In a few days, like maybe about 7 or 6 asshole

• 3 weeks ago

for me in Italy,  it use to be  9 am........Italian Time.   We are +1 hour ahead of London,  + 6 ahead of New York, and +9 ahead of California.....Yahoo headquarters  location. 

So, the rollover would essentially occur , as one would expect, at Midnight, ---California time. 

Obviously, that will be different times in different time zones. 

• 3 weeks ago

Make a second account and award yourself best answer. That is how most of the people here got to be level 7.

• HNizzles23 weeks agoReport

That is how ALL the people got to be level 7.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The Yahoo Answers clock resets itself at 8 pm EST, 7 pm CT, 6 pm MT and 5 pm PST. You will have to wait until then before you can begin to answer more questions.

Learn about Points & Levels: https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

Answer lots of questions and do not ask any.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Midnight UTC/GMT (UTC = Coordinated Universal Time, GMT = Greenwich Mean Time). They are the same time. Current UTC/GMT time is 3:46 PM Thurs, 11/21/19. So, the YA day will rollover in a little over 8 hrs from now.

You level up faster by 1) not posting questions (they cost you points). 2) answering the max# of questions you can answer, daily. 3) giving quality answers so that yours may be selected as "Best Answer" and you get 10 or more additional points.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I think its Either 5 or 8 pm PST Pacific Standard Time

Depending on what Time Zone you are in the Exact time may Vary

But what Ever time it is in your Time Zone at that time is when it Resets

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I'd guess it starts once you sign in. Different times for everyone. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You've just got to use all your troll accounts and give yourself best answer. There is no other way.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

5pm pacific time

• 3 weeks ago

We're on eternity til further notice here.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.