What do you think is happening here? ?

So this guy was really nice to me we got on well both have partners brought them up a lot to each other so I don’t think there was any flirting happening. We had a party he wasn’t supposed to bring the gf then I text him to see what time he was arriving and the gf ended up coming to the party and they were very late. I added him on fb he never liked any of my things but likes every other girls. I added him on insta Because he suggested it and he never followed me back so I deleted him off both. Could the gf be threatened by him talking to a girl and why me if so I have talked to her and thought we got on well? Or does he just not like me at all? Which I find strange because we always have such a laugh together 

Funny, you don't seem to be acting like someone who has a partner. Of course even partnered people are allowed to have opposite gender platonic friends. But to be this worried about it indicates your feelings might go deeper than that.

• Linda

Maybe he is busy or it seems like he is purposely ignoring you. Try not to focus on it so much and that is the problem with social media. People get their feelings hurt when someone does not respond as often to one person compared to others and I stay off of it as much as possible for that reason.

• Mikey

What's happening is that he is in a relationship and you aren't.