How to know if a girl wants you to go talk to her?

/approach her

• 4 days ago

She'll make eye contact with you and look away, or just pop up near your area

4 days ago

She'll make eye contact with you, smile at you and maybe even wave you over. But in most cases she's not there to pick up guys and would rather be left alone. Most women will approach a man they find interesting.

If you two been talking a while or she shows flirty body language

u can never know, just approach her anyway, if she does not she will tell u. she might want to thou. u never know until u ask

You don't mate.....some things in life require a risk to be taken and unfortunately this is one of them

I'm shy too, but I see it as a good thing cause it's a he real me....if a woman can see that level of honesty within in you, that's much more appealing to them than being confident enough to start a conversation with a stranger!! 

She responds in a kind manner and doesn't ignore you.

i'm too shy................