Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 3 weeks ago

are black male genetically gifted than white males?

I see lots of black athletes dominating most sports and I think that there genetics for performance is better than other races, idk if im wrong or right?

Yes, I believe so. I know we all like to buy into that we are all equal in every way, but we aren't. Blacks have the bodies, whites and Asians have the minds, and Latinos have the toughness. It's just how it is.

Nope. Not all. Look at cycling, swimming, cricket, snooker, golf, speed skating, downhill ski racing, snow board, skate board, bowling, surfing, gymnastics. I rest my case.

• Zirp

No, there are no races of humans.

Some (east-)africans happen to have a fortunate combination of alleles that make them run faster than anybody else though

• Ramona

I believe that each race is genetically gifted in certain area's. Each race can do what the other races can do but that specific race, just does it better. I find that white people are good at business, entrepreneurship, creating products to sell. They are good at getting people on board for partnerships.

Black people are gifted with being extremely willful, they can make things move in whatever it is they are trying to move, they can make things happen. They bring fire and passion. This is good in (for example) as riling people to come together in a cause, they'd be good at being professors, teachers, in politics, especially community politics, advertisement, White people come up with business ideas and the board meetings but black people would be good at building and making that business successful, especially if traveling to promote, they are good at getting people excited. They are good at physical activities, they can run faster, they have more agility, I feel like their bodies are built to build. So they'd also be good at construction workers, sports too.

I can say more about other races but then this post would be too long but bottom line, I feel like every race is genetically gifted and can equally bring important aspects to build this world and keep it moving to flourish.

A lot of that has to do with the way slave owners in the past selectively bred their black slaves like they did livestock. They used selective breeding techniques to make slaves stronger, faster, bigger, etc.