Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

If you could start your own business, what would it be about ?

• Bee V2
    Favorite Answer

I've always thought it would be a cool idea to open up a pizza shop, but one that revolves around weird toppings that dont normally go on pizza. Like broccoli, pickles, curly fries, tater tots, egg, turkey, etc. it would have normal pizzas too but there would be specialty pizzas that are out of the norm like a taco pizza, cheddar broccoli pasta pizza, stuff like that.

It would probably be a bookstore.

• Kathy

It would be a book store.

I had my own business for almost 15 years. It was marketing and advertising. I had 3 employees and I sold it 3 years ago. I was ready to retire.

Custom T-shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs with clever sayings on them etc.

I'd love to restore 70s and older cars and resale them.

• 수영

nothing                         .

Art and painting 

Open a kiosk in airport terminals that sells dog treats and toys to people on the way home, because people miss their dogs more than they miss their families.

• David

I wouldn't mind running a campground.  I'm set to inherit quite a bit of acreage so I might just do that eventually.