Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

Help. What do i do? I can't stand my daughter ?

Before i get started, i met her father when he was married to a fat ***** and took him from her, but now i have crappy kids. 

My daughter is  30 years old and still lives with her sister from her father's side (I hate her father but that's another story) and she didn't finish collegeShe used to be a hooker/stripper and now is a 30 year old don't do nothing ads welfare momShe has ear gauges and tattoos everywhereShe has a biracial black Latino child who speaks Spanish and looks nothing like herShe's looks and acts like her father and his side of the familyShe wears a long blonde weave and is Gabrielle union colorShe left from me in 2010, from a 4 bedroom suburban home to the nyc ghetto and acts like those ignorant annoying NYC peopleHas happy short hair and covers it up with blonde weave. I hate bothShe's funny looking She's sluttyI wish I had a good daughter. Everyone else has educated kids and they are pretty. My co workers have nice kids and brag about them, but I have to stay quiet 

• Ted

if she's 30 then it is way to late for you to influence her lifestyle

How much time and energy we waste in

Asking people to change,

Waiting for people to change,

Upset because they don’t change?

Invest a little time and energy in

Teaching your own mind to

RELEASE THE EXPECTATIONS.

- Brahma Kumaris

Well honestly....is it REALLY her fault? Look at all of the toxic yuck that was  oozing & festering in the abandoned Gene pool she pulled from. YOU took her father from another chic and that made you feel better about yourself. Because you're a horrible, unlovable, petty person. With YOU as a mother and an example of womanhood i'm shocked you didn't tell us this chic is somewhere trying to open Lucifer's cage so that she can be his vessel in the apocalypse. As long as he promises to burn the omnipresent stains of YOU off of each and every one of her DNA strands. You're an affront to everything good. You're to old to be helped or fixed so do everyone in your life a favor and hang yourself up in the closet like u were a jacket made of prank calls. 

Bltch Cvnt slvt 8::::::::::D~~~~ <------swallow it all and stfu. 

#9/11

I think you're full of it! I seriously doubt that there is any truth to the spew you just scratched out

• Marc

100% troll. l HATE these questions cluttering a useful...ONCE useful board. YOU get best answer! 10 stars!

Jeez man idk if you need someone im here

So she's middle class British?

• Marc

no, upper class American.

I don't know man.

Cool story bro.

it might help to change your attitude

She's a mess! And so are YOU!

Calm down. Take a deep breath. Hold it for 20 minutes.