Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What’s the best response on a date for when a girl asks me “Why did your last relationship end”?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Just say to her, that the relationship just fizzled out.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That depends on what the actual reason was.

btw why is this in polls&surveys?

• 3 weeks ago

"We just outgrew each other".

• 3 weeks ago

"We both got too busy with projects at work, and the time we spent together was getting less and less each week. I couldn't commit more time to her, and I didn't want her to wait for me, when she could be going out having fun with her friends. It was the right thing to do--it was mutual that we split up--we're still friends. I didn't date for some time after that." 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RP
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

First choice is the truth. If that's not feasible for whatever reason, try explaining I don't discuss that.

• 3 weeks ago

Don't call ANY of your exes crazy, even if they were. You have no idea how huge a red flag this is for us. Just say you weren't compatible and ended on ok terms, nothing more. I never ask this question, but sure enough, it comes up as to why they ended things, but I never push. 

• 수영
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

tell her it's none of her business

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

"There was lack of compatibility which I hope won't be the case for us as you seem a very smart girl" 😉

• Dave
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"She was constantly asking me stupid questions..."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.