Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 weeks ago

Could the typical female marine straight out of bootcamp take down a typical man?

• jw

No, no, and Noah’s no

Probably. Working with just averages, her training and enhanced combat skill will close the gap over his natural combat skills and general strength from being larger and stronger.

She just can't afford any mistakes and should hope he doesn't get a lucky shot in.

No Females have smaller bones then men. A male amateur MMA fighter would beat the female champion of UFC.

Yes, they would kick your azz. But I'm guessing any girl could do that.

I recently went shopping and noticed that three major retailers only carried "skinny" versions of jeans and slacks... One retailer very popular with teens and young adults only had low-rise skinny jeans in their men's department...

....so if you're talking "typical" by today's standards, I'd have to say "probably"....

nope, I think you have a huge misconception of what boot is for.

No! Graduating Marine Corps Bootcamp or any other branches basic training doesn't make you an automatic bada*s. You learn just enough to get your a*s kicked in a bar fight. 

Probably not if he was a martial arts expert 

• Nunya

Yes. It's not like she has to date only military people now.

it would depend on how strong the man was.