Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

Is it wrong to keep a mistress if I am not sexually attracted to my wife? I mean I still love her. I dont want to leave her.?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Well the Bible calls that adultery.  Answer your own question.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Okay for a husband to have a secret life, its what affairs are made of "lying". Since wife isn't hot anymore, sharing freaky sexual fantasies with a retarded mistress is understandable. I'm glad you still love your wife.

• 3 weeks ago

Why don't you ask your wife that Q, she may feel the same way you do and both of you could have a lover. You might even want to watch the other get it on with someone else.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

many women know and are ok as long as no one in their circle know about it.

they do not want sex but do not want to know about it

a good wife helps pick out the women 

but over all no it is not right

your reason is not a good one

does your wife want sex and you reject her? 

• Joe
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

I'd answer anonymously too if I said things like A good wife helps pick out the woman.  lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Is it wrong if your wife has a boy toy that pleases her behind your back?

• Pam
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

That's a rhetorical question! Would you be ok if she kept a sidepiece available to pleasure her? It should be no problem. She still loves you!

• blank
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

IF you have to ask, you already know the answer.  Highly doubt your wedding vows included the phase... ".... unless the sex gets dull and boring."

Time to start talking to your wife about what isn;t working - possibly in front of a licensed marriage / family therapist.  

For sure if you are not talking / communicating, nothing will change or get better.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It used to be common practice.  I think a lot of marriages would be a lot happier if it were more common. 

• Jennifer
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

That's male sexuality your talking about, lesbian relationships are the most monogamous.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes it's wrong, unless your wife is okay with it?

I'm sure she would not be.

• 3 weeks ago

That's ok except is that what you want in a good relationship.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.