What fact discourages you the most?

I guess, the abundance of what I see as foolishness. It comes in so many forms, and just astounds me at times.

Right wing populism.

That I will die. But since that is in the future, it's not really a fact. Because the past and future doesn't exist, the only facts can only exist in the present, and right now, I'm sitting down and writing this, with the fact that nothing discourages me or threatens me.

However, I am also watching "Legal Eagles" that tries to skew basic legal rights to make me think that police can enter your house without a warrant, or police can't enter a private building when there is probable cause. That's discouraging and disturbing.

The fact that I have ADHD and some of the things that I wish to accomplish, I can never do.

human biology and psychology

• Gravity has proven the most effective to discourage me from what I'd like to do most.

• P

That the rate of world population growth is 1.08% on 7.7billion people. That's up from 3billion in 1960 and totally unsustainable 

Time for a rethink, or a catastrophe! 

• small

Often victory for one implies many others losing.

• Josh Alfred

Oh yeah, smalls, that is a sad fact of competition. I can't think of how that would be changeable, thus the verity of it. 

• ?

That God will continue making extremely screwed up people.

That I could end up alone because I’m a massive ***** sometimes

• O8 months agoReport

Attempt to change. Your answer says you are aware of cause and effect. Change the cause, change the effect.