Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 2 weeks ago

Describe this photo!?

Try to describe this photo in as much detail as possible, so that someone who has never seen it can imagine what it looks like. Try to describe everything about what the girl looks like and what she's wearing and doing. It's a very small photo, but that should make it easier.

• 7 days ago

A pretty girl.Bad choice of bra.You need black or red.Pretty hair and face and a little on the skinny side of bod.

Dark-haired mermaid.

Bored teenage girl needs to be reminded she's

attractive ...

It's a freaking selfie for Gods sake.

• Frank

I would direct you to the numerous other answers you got from posting this image.

• John

Cute but apparently incredibly needy.

• keerok

This photo was posted by the same troll way back then when Yahoo wasn't bought out yet, using exactly the same question and justifying it with something more senseless than the question itself. Can anybody paint a picture of that idiot now?

• KatieC

Why don’t you just go watch a porno like a normal person? Because this is gross.

This is why I will not let my daughter have a cam phone. 

I see you're back again, troll.  Also, your idiocy about it being a small photo making it easier is irrelevant.  It does NOT make it easier.