Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 months ago

What are your opinions on the labour manifesto?

Impressed or not?

It's going to cost more than the Tory one but big whoop, save a few pounds for bankers..... NAH! I will vote for Labour because love is more important than money and Labour doesn't want anyone to die alone and unloved, in a ditch, with an axe in the back of their head.... I am more than willing to carry anybody who can't work through no fault of their own. I want good bosses to make millions of pounds too as long as they have paid fairly to employees. That is what the Labour party is all about.

All rubbish in my mind,, 

not at all. i have never agreed with nationalisation as makes processes re admin many times slower. my father always said life's not fair, hence his promotion and ability to change jobs with experience, not to mention higher mortgage.

I hate it very much so.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person, quality, condition or entity threatening these, without exception).

It does not resolve Brexit but kicks the can down the road. The last thing the economy needs. Great to see more cash for the NHS, not so good to know that it will be swallowed up by PFI losses that Blair incurred. Good to see scrapping the loans that Labour introduced in the Teaching and HE Act. They won't be able to deliver the house building programme without masses of imported workers. Overall there is nothing to attract inward investment so they won't be able to pay for it, so it will just be so many empty promises. 

• Jamie

Meh . Investors will not be attracted to our country , all the many ( ha ha ) billionaires will go live abroad and the country will be winging about the many state run institutions . Just keep with the mixed system we have .

PIE IN THE SKY PRODUCED BY PEOPLE LIVING IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND. and is typical of labour. ITs all bullshit and everyone knows that much of what the labour party says will be forgotten about 10 seconds after labour came into power.

• Jack H

Decent, well costed, gives the workforce something for a change...

A work of art, actually made me cry, they should tear down the Mona Lisa and burn it then put this in its place.

Absolute commie nonsense that will destroy our economy.