What comes to mind when I say?

At least you know I'm an asshole

Favorite Answer

At last, an honest one. 

• Lydia

So being an asshole is fine if you're honest about it? Idiot. Being an asshole is never ok. Any decent person would hate all assholes, even if they're honest. You're one of these " I tell it like it is" "brutally honest morons. You ever tried your "brutally honest" stuff with me you'd regret it. 

• 수영

something bad             .

It means you don't care what other people think of you. Good for you, I'm the same way.

Let me guess. A guy’s wife was hiding that she was a lesbian and he caught her with another woman and yelled at her. She calls him an @sshole and he responds, “ At least you knew I was an @sshole!!!”

• Lydia

Admitting that you're an asshole doesn't mean that it's ok to be an asshole. 

yes but do you know the difference between your @sshole and a hole in the ground?

What Lorna said. Mmhmm.

• Lydia

See my response to Lorna. Idiot. 

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith. 

I wish you would get killed horribly because you are proud to be an asshole. And I really mean that. Die in an accident. And die slowly. Retard.