9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

At last, an honest one. 

• Lydia
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

So being an asshole is fine if you're honest about it? Idiot. Being an asshole is never ok. Any decent person would hate all assholes, even if they're honest. You're one of these " I tell it like it is" "brutally honest morons. You ever tried your "brutally honest" stuff with me you'd regret it. 

• 수영
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

something bad             .

• 3 weeks ago

It means you don't care what other people think of you. Good for you, I'm the same way.

• 3 weeks ago

Let me guess. A guy’s wife was hiding that she was a lesbian and he caught her with another woman and yelled at her. She calls him an @sshole and he responds, “ At least you knew I was an @sshole!!!”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lydia
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Admitting that you're an asshole doesn't mean that it's ok to be an asshole. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

yes but do you know the difference between your @sshole and a hole in the ground?

• 3 weeks ago

What Lorna said. Mmhmm.

• Lydia
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

See my response to Lorna. Idiot. 

• 3 weeks ago

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I wish you would get killed horribly because you are proud to be an asshole. And I really mean that. Die in an accident. And die slowly. Retard. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.