Anonymous

I used to be scared of blacks when I was 19 or 20 years old , now 30, I see them as any other people. did I grow up and mature?

I used to be intimated going to areas with many blacks even though I didn't think I was racist. I just had very little exposure to them.

but now that I am 30, I see them all the time in the train or in public and they don't scare me anymore and I see them as any other folks like any other race of people.

did I change through maturity?

what made me change is the fact of having more life experience being around all kinds of people and the fact that I never had any blacks harm me at all. most blacks I come across are actually really nice to me with maybe a few bad apples that don't represent the vast majority of them 

im a white guy, and the irony of all this is that the most hostile and jerk people I come across were actually people of my own race 

Its  the  opposite  with me  i did not  realise how much  the black  americans  hate the  rest of the world  till recently

Yės,

A lôt of personal growth happens during

our 20's & you've come to realiz how silly it

is to fear dark skinnd ppl so bravo tô yôu!

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,

No, it just means that you have had pleasant experiences with black people. 

Yes you realize now that color is just a color and people of all races can be good or bad.

You were right before. 

Yeah you did, I was the same way when I was younger but now the only black people ive met have been very friendly and cool guys who id want to hang out with. My mom was a little racist and called whatever rapper was on the Super Bowl last year a monkey so I think I was a little influenced by her but they’re actually just awesome people.