Why are baby blankets so small?
- Anonymous8 months agoFavourite answer
'cause babies hands are very small, and they can't make larger blankets.
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
Because all the FAT @$$es took the BIG ones.......😂😂😂😂
- PronkLv 78 months ago
I don’t know,but I hear cannibals prefer-
EDIBLE BABY BLANKETS..😩
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
Because there is no baby on earth, ever ask for bigger one.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
well, your birth aside, Carol............50 lb babies are not the norm......so usually smaller blankets are fine.
- Mrs HLv 78 months ago
It prevents adventurous babies from using them as parachutes
- RRLv 78 months ago
If you feed them, after a few years, they grow bigger
- IamiblisdautrLv 48 months ago
For infants. Make sure you are equiped with a swaddle blanket.
- pattyLv 78 months ago
cause babies be small,plus maybe bigger ones may smother the child
- Steve GuyLv 58 months ago
Because they’re for babies Carol