I think I accidentally just found out my dad has an older son that my sibling and I don’t know about?

So a few years ago I happend to be on my dads Facebook at the time that this guy messaged my dad Nd I was like that’s so weird he looks like exactly like my dad like uncanny Nd i didn’t like bother to grab his name because I thought I literally was crazy but I brushed it off but I literally kept in the back of my mind always. Today my dad decided to get spotify premium which we already had but he wanted it to be in his name for some reason. I decided to join... and the guy that was messaging on his fb was on it. It instantly clicked nd I was like ummm so I was with my mom at the time so I showed her I was like who is this? And she instantly got mad and kept asking me to ask my dad who he was and why he was on our family plan. I legit had a gut feeling like oh no. So like over her shoulder I saw that she started texting my dad angrily nd I was like um... And also btw when she was dropping me off for class. So I left the car and I was legit so like weirded out by that whole encounter so I searched his name on Facebook bc it was displayed on the plan thing. I found him started looking at his pictures. identical to my dad and also resembles me and my sister, I told her but she’s like not believing it but she later told me she felt like uneasy like I did. Anyways my mom picks me up and she asks me again if my dad responded and he didn’t but on twitterthe way home he texted me and said “ oh he’s just a friend, I’ll take him off” ( THE REST IS IN THE PHOTO ATTACHED))   

I didn’t mean to have the word “twitter” on there sorry literally so shaken about it still lmao 

i would talk to your mom about it

• Joanne

Yes, you have a half-brother.  So what?  I don't see any problem with your situation.

If you want confirmation from your dad, then meet up with your half brother and take him to meet your dad and tell your dad that you and the guy are dating. Then your dad will have to tell you the truth.

• Joanne

You might find this interesting - https://ginger-half-sister.blogspot.com